PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : ListView only display 200 records XE5, DataSnap - Android

dison
02-04-2014, 18:59:03
I have a mobil app made with EX5 that connect to to a datasnap server, in the cliente I use TSqlServerMethod-DProvider-ClientDataset to retrieve a dataset from datasnap server.

I use a Listview conected to the clientdataset through LiveBindig

The problem is that when i open the tclientdataset it's recordcount is 500, but the ListView only show 200 items

some help is appreciated.

DP

Casimiro Notevi
02-04-2014, 19:18:26
Por favor, escribe en español, aunque tengas que usar https://translate.google.es/?hl=es&tab=wT

dison
02-04-2014, 19:35:30
Tengo una APP movil hecha con XE5 que se conecta a un servidor DataSnap, en el cliente uso TSqlServerMethod-DSProvider-ClientDataset para conectarme a un dataset en el servidor de datasnap.

uso un ListView conectado al ClientDataset via livebinding

El problema es que el ClientDataset.recordcount muestra 500 registros, pero el ListView solo me muestra 200 registros

Gracias

DP

Al González
02-04-2014, 19:56:17
Creo que esto puede resolver el problema:
The LiveBindings components that can hold multiple records like the TCustomBindList, TCustomBindGridList, TCustomBindGridLink and TCustomLinkListControlToField had a property called BufferCount with a default value of -1. When the internal db enumerator (TBindScopeDBEnumerator) of the LiveBindings is initialized the value of this property (BufferCount) is checked and if his value is minor than 0, then a buffer of 200 elements is set. So to overcome this limitation you need to change the value of the BufferCount to a higher value or to the RecordCount value of your TDataSet.

Another alternative is set the AutoBufferCount property to true, which will set the internal BufferCount value to the number of records of the TDataSet.
Enlace (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19371500/listbox-item-limit-on-delphi-xe5-firemonkey). :)

dison
02-04-2014, 20:11:21
Gracias Al González

Probaré la solución esta noche.