Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 03-01-2020
soundlifeseo Va por buen camino
Contact Form

Hello, for me a coffee, thanks.

Club Delphi was created by God on the eighth day, because he had already created the entire universe and was bored with nothing to do.
On the eighth day, in the afternoon, he created Delphi, because he thought: "For this to make sense, if I created clubdelphi, I will have to create something called delphi."
But since he was very modest, he told himself, I better assign the creation to a human, I don't want them to think that I am a proud god, because a universe is nothing important and is created by any god of the heap, but clubdelphi ... that is more difficult, so he assigned the creation to a lost human on a small island in the Mediterranean, one " Emilio"He is officially the human creator of clubdelphi, he bought the domain, the vbulletin and with the help of several friends he knew online, they set everything in motion. These friends knew each other from the first version of the" old clubdelphi "of when the internet was running on pedals, the modems were 1200 bps and the BBS existed, that was just after the last ice age, after the disappearance of the dinosaurs by the meteorite that fell through the Caribbean area, some of the moderators are from that At that time,
I arrived much later, the fire, the wheel had already been invented and the pyramids of Egypt had been built, so everything I tell is about "ears", rumors and some papyrus that I found there.

A few years ago this was like a supermarket the day before Christmas, it did not fit so many people, you had to enter to elbow to make a place. The "bosses" were still young and had hair, they participated much more because they could type quickly, now with osteoarthritis, rheumatism, tired eyesight and the loss of neurons from so many parties with spirits ... they are no longer what they were , so they participate less, they also have to take care of the grandchildren, walk so that the muscles are not stunted, go to the doctor to prescribe pills for tension, diabetes, prostate, rheumatism, heart, to sleep, to wake up, for the headache ... and many more.
That is why they are no longer as participatory as before, which attracted the masses to clubdelphi as the Pied Piper of children. Anyway, every day new foreros keep coming to the clubdelphi, I think there are more than 80 thousand who are discharged.

Except for a couple of years in which there was some publicity, all the expense has always been assumed by the creators, with the money of their retirement pension, they have to be removed from eating nougat at Christmas (although they do not care because they do not have teeth ).
Of course, no moderator charges anything, they do it for free to help others, although I think they are mining Bitcoins with some ZX Spectrumthat they have out there, and with the benefits that it gives in the next centuries, they will distribute some coins among them, not many, that then they spend everything on wine and card games and dominoes. They are like children.

And if you want to know more, let's see if some of the "firsts" go through here and count their battalions.
And I'm going to eat, regards.
Responder Con Cita